It's been non-stop raining, what comfort food is best for days like this? Our pick? A Creamy yummy Corn Crab Soup :) Try this out and share it to your family and friends to help warm you from this cold weather. Enjoy!
|photo source: Tasteofhome|
- Prep/ Total Time: 30 mins. Makes 7 servings
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 3 cups frozen corn
- 3 medium potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1 can (6 ounces) crabmeat, drained, flaked and cartilage removed or 1 cup flaked imitation crabmeat
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large saucepan, saute onion in butter until tender. Add the broth, corn and potatoes; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15 minutes. Remove from the heat; cool slightly.
- In a blender, puree half of the corn mixture. Return to pan. Stir in the crab, milk salt and pepper; cook over low heat until heated through (do not boil). Yield: 7 servings.
Nutritional Facts1 serving (1 cup) equals 204 calories, 6 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 35 mg cholesterol, 703 mg sodium, 31 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 11 g protein.
♥Creamy Corn Soup♥
Shop for Ichigo Items