Weddings are always romantic. Ichigo girl loves the colors at weddings, she see's pastels, flowers, yummy cupcakes, a beautiful bike a pretty set-up, and of course the lovely couple ♥
|photo source: Tasteofhome|
|Chambray Top, Plains and Prints|
Peplum Skirt, Bazaar Find
Filigree Pastel Necklace, The Ramp
Nelly Floral oxfords and Rachelle Bag, Ichigo
1. Cut the nylon webbing in half.
2. Slide one end of the nylon webbing through the camera strap holder on the camera
3. On the outer lower half of the nylon webbing, thread one of the sliplock buckles
4. Fold the chain in half and slide the two loose ends onto the nylon webbing.
5. Double the nylon webbing over and pass back through the sliplock buckle.
6. Thread the other loose end through the sliplock buckle and reinforce both ends with E6000 glue.
7. Press down to dry and feel free to reinforce the glue with some hand stitches through the webbing. Finally, repeat this process for the other end of the strap.