Hello Girls! :)
Let's Have Fun! Try out this yummy appetizer this weekend. Share this to your family and friends!
Thank's to Easy Living for this Recipe ♥
Serves 16 crostinis. Preparation 10 mins plus 1 hr to marinate the strawberries. Cooking 15 mins.
What You'll Need
For the Crostini's:
1 white baguette
Olive oil, to drizzle (or flavoured oil if you prefer, e.g. basil oil, chilli oil, rosemary oil)
For the Toppings:
1. Wipe the strawberries, remove the hulls and thickly slice. Place them in a small bowl. Sprinkle over the balsamic vinegar and sugar. Allow to marinate for 1 hour at room temperature then season with black pepper.
2. Preheat the oven to 180˚C/350˚F/Gas 4.
3. Thinly slice the baguette and arrange the slices on a baking sheet
4. Drizzle with oil of your choice and place in the oven for 15 mins, turning once, until crisp and golden brown. Remove and cool on wire rack.
5. Arrange the crostinis on a large serving plate. Top each with a little cream cheese, then a slice of Parma ham.
6. Place a marinated strawberry slice on top and garnish with chives.
And there you have it! Enjoy your own Balsamic Parma Ham Crostini's!♥