2 slices of whole wheat bread
Splash low fat milk
1/8 tsp vanilla
2 Tbsp. sugar-free syrup
Pinch of salt
1. In a bowl, beat the egg slightly with a fork and incorporate the milk, cinnamon, salt and vanilla.
2. Coat a skillet with cooking spray.
3. Place the bread slices, one at the time, into the bowl and let it soak well.
4. Transfer bread slices into the skillet and cook until golden brown. Turn to the other side and repeat the procedure.
5. Place the French toast in a plate and serve with sugar-free syrup.
♥You can add fresh strawberries or any favorite fruit you want :) but remember french toast alone is already yummy :) ♥
♥French Toast is Love♥
Shop for Ichigo items by clicking the logo below
Tiny Ichigo (kid's shoes) are also available at Club Princess stores at Bonifacio High Street and Mall of Asia
Follow us on